Start A Business:
Have an idea in mind? And planning to start a business, but confused about what are the available options and how to choose among them. Have a look at the below options and schedule an appointment with us. We will help you choose the right option which suits your requirement.
While registration of a proprietorship firm isn’t governed by a specific act and there is no single way in which a proprietorship can be registered.
The 3 most popular ways you can register a sole proprietorship in India are
1. GST registration: You need GST registration if your annual turnover is expected to cross 20 lakhs/40lakhs. Also, if you intend to supply in other states, you should take GST registration irrespective of turnover.
2.Registration under Shop & Establishment Act: This can be done if you have a shop or a place of business
3.Registration through Udyog Aadhaar under Ministry of MSME: Under this, a unique identification number is provided by the ministry of MSME to the business owner.
Registration Services:Once you have registered your business, you might be required to take several other registration on basis the nature of your business. While there could be hundreds of registration, once need to know which ones are applicable to their business and that’s where we come to your assistance. We help you figure it out and also get the required registration done
Not sure if GST applies to you or confused about whether you should get yourself registered with GST
GST would apply to:
- All businesses including trade, commerce, manufacturing, service provider, profession etc.
- All persons in any form- Individual, Individuals, HUF, Company, Firm, LLP, AOP, Co-operative society, Society, Trust etc. However, GST does not apply to Agriculturists.
If your turnover in the previous financial year exceeded a prescribed limit, it becomes mandatory to get registered under GST.
Further there are certain specific situation which required mandatory GST registration, irrespective of the turnover. Check out here if GST registration is mandatory for your business.
Once you have registered your business, you might be required to take several other registration on basis the nature of your business. While there could be hundreds of registration, once need to know which ones are applicable to their business and that’s where we come to your assistance. We help you figure it out and also get the required registration done
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) has consolidated a plethora of indirect taxes levied by the Centre and states into a common tax. It eradicated multiplicity of taxes thereby reducing the complexity and removing the cascading effect of taxes. Present taxes levied on the sale of goods or services by either Central or State Government are embraced under the GST regime.
Goods and Services Tax came into effect on July 1, 2017. Businesses are required to file monthly, quarterly and annual returns and those with turnover exceeding INR 2 crore will also have to file audit reports.
Our portfolio of services, that makes it easy for you to comply with this tax regime, comprises of:
- GST Returns: GST Act mandates every registered entity to furnish details of its sales and purchases including tax paid and collected thereon by filing GST returns. Taxpayers must provide correct information to department as the system is designed so that all transactions are in synchronized with each other and no transaction is left unnoticed between buyers and sellers. Out team let you focus on your business, by filing your tax returns in compliance with GST regime.
- GST consultancy: Since GST is a new & complicated law. We also provide customized & specific GST consultancy on basis your requirement
- GST Amendments: Once you are registered as goods and services taxpayer and want to make any alteration in your details of core or non-core fields like change in address, addition of place of business etc., you may reach our GST experts for any assistance.
- GST refunds: We can also assist you in applying & getting GST refunds. GST act specifies certain situation wherein a taxpayer can apply for refund under GST. For instance, exporters can apply for refund. Similarly, business dealing with inverted tax structure can also apply for refund of accumalated ITC.
- GST Audits: Our team of professionals with rich knowledge on GST, perform audits and prepares required audit reports for its clients.
- GST Assessment: We can help you with your self-assessment of GST. Our team will assist you in whole process of assessment carried out by tax authorities.
- GST Compliances: We will keep you updated with any new compliances announced by GST Council.
Business Management Services:Business management services are specially designed services to help you manage your business. So that you could focus on the core-business activities, while we help you ease down the non-core, yet essential business processes.
Accounting and Book Keeping services
We can accommodate businesses in any walk of life, whether you’re: Just starting a business, managing your own finances or you have an employee handing your bookkeeping. All our services are customizable.
Specifically designed for full-time businesses who only need part-time bookkeeping. Our services are available when you need them, whether its once a week, every other week, once a month, once a quarter or even once a year!
We recognize that every business is different and can mold our services into what works best for you and your business.
To ease your issues related to business accounting, we have come up with accounting services plan for small business, to help your company reach where you want it to go.
Our bookkeeping services include the following :
- Accounts Payable Management (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Electronic Document Management
- Inventory Management
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits